Get Enterprise-Class Virtualization for your Datacenter and Hybrid Cloud
Bolster IT efficiency and flexibility with faster virtualized application deployment and maintenance. Built on Hyper-V, included in Windows Server, Microsoft virtualization solutions help reduce costs by consolidating more workloads on fewer servers. Increase IT agility and flexibility across on-premises and cloud resources with Microsoft virtualization solutions.
Hyper-V provides infrastructure so you can virtualize applications and workloads to support a variety of business goals aimed at improving efficiency and reducing costs, such as:
- Establish or expand a private cloud environment. Hyper-V can help you move to or expand use of shared resources and adjust utilization as demand changes, to provide more flexible, on-demand IT services.
- Increase hardware utilization. By consolidating servers and workloads onto fewer, more powerful physical computers, you can reduce consumption of resources such as power and physical space.
- Improve business continuity. Hyper-V can help you minimize the impact of both scheduled and unscheduled downtime of your workloads.
- Establish or expand a virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI). A centralized desktop strategy with VDI can help you increase business agility and data security, as well as simplify regulatory compliance and management of the desktop operating system and applications.
- Deploy Hyper-V and Remote Desktop Virtualization Host (RD Virtualization Host) on the same physical computer to make personal virtual desktops or virtual desktop pools available to your users.
- Increase efficiency in development and test activities. You can use virtual machines to reproduce different computing environments without the need for acquiring or maintaining all the hardware you would otherwise need
Talk to us about Hyper-V solutions 505-892-7364
The most trusted virtualization platform for desktop, data center and applications
You can dramatically improve the availability, performance and utilization of your IT resources through VMware virtualization, where the hardware resources of a single computer are used by multiple virtual machines. VMware offers the highest performing and most scalable virtualization and private cloud platform in the industry for even the most resource-intensive business critical applications at the lowest TCO.
No other company provides the breadth of production-proven virtualization and cloud management solutions offered by VMware. With the VMware vCloud Suite, you get a complete, integrated suite that simplifies IT operations while delivering the best SLAs for all applications
VMware is the proven choice for virtualization from the desktop through the data center to the cloud. More than 500,000 customers of all sizes have chosen VMware as their virtualization infrastructure platform
Talk to us about VMware solutions 505-892-7364
Desktop Virtualization for K-12 & Higher Education
Achieving More with Less –Virtualization, a shared computing strategy that maximizes efficiency by harnessing the computing power of underutilized PCs is an excellent way to bring classrooms and labs into the 21st century, in a simple and cost effective manner. Simply stated, virtualization allows you to achieve more with less by simplifying management, allowing for blended learning and collaborative technology use and by facilitating incremental rollouts.
- Manages one virtual desktop OS for up to 100 end users, thereby reducing the number of operating systems to maintain by up to 97%.
- Reduces the per-seat cost of a PC by more than 75%.
- Integrates easily with your existing computing infrastructure, replacing costly PCs with simple, small and very durable thin clients.
- Centrally manages Internet filtering software, ensuring a consistent and safe Internet experience.
- Frees up valuable workspace in classrooms and labs.
- Produces less e-waste & utilize less energy.