Welcome to our Allworx Training Site
Each of the below headings links to a step-by-step videos to help you configure your phone system from the most simple, to the most advanced of tasks.
Get the most out of your Allworx system by learning to effectively utilize these features with brief two-to-seven minute training videos.
- Introducing the Verge IP Phone Series
- Introducing of the Verge IP Phone with contacts, call handoff and Reach Remote Control.
- Allworx Verge IP Phone Overview
- An overview of the features and capabilities of the Allworx Verge IP Phone family.
- Using Your Verge IP Phone
- How to place, receive, and transfer calls using your Verge IP Phone. Advanced features like phone conferences and call handoff are also covered.
- Using Park to Extension
- Overview of the Park to Extenstion feature available with System Software 8.5.
- Using Programmable Buttons (PFKs)
- How to configure the programmable buttons on the Verge IP Phone.
- Using Programmable Button Pages
- How to use programmable button pages on the Verge 9312 IP Phone.
- Using Contacts
- Using Contacts with Allworx Verge IP Phones, Allworx Reach and Interact Professional.
- Using the Allworx Message Center
- Overview of using visual and audio voicemail.